Getting in Shape, 32 workout programs for lifelong fitness.
32 structured, balanced workout programs which:
- Are not too extreme
- Are highly visual
- Let you choose your level of commitment
- Will fit your busy schedule
Each program consists of these 3 basic elements:
- Stretching – to make you more flexible
- Lifting – to make you stronger
- Moving – to strengthen your heart
- Bob Anderson is the author of Stretching and the world’s best-known stretching authority.
- Bill Pearl, a former Mr. America and four-time Mr. Universe, is a bodybuilding legend and author of he best-selling Getting Stronger and Keys to the Inner Universe.
- Edmund R.Burke, Ph.D., is an exercise physiologist, cardiovascular specialist, and former coach of the U.S. Olympic cycling team.